- All walls are made up of C-shaped profiles 50/40/10, in which Govaplast or bamboo boards have been inserted.
- Each box is equipped with a double revolving stable door with a turning knob on the upper part and a manual locking system on the lower part.
- Between the boxes a partitioning wall in wood/railings is placed.
- For the upper part of the door one can choose between boards or safety glass backed with a railing.
- The roof covering consists of a profiled steel plate with sides, finished with corner profiles.
- The gables are closed with polycarbonate.
- All metal elements have been hot-dip galvanised.
Interested in L type – Shed roof?