Paho Horse Stables
A Stable to live, to work, to enjoy
Paho Horse Stables The double revolving stable door is made of wing tubes and C-shaped profiles 50/40/10
- The double revolving stable door is made of wing tubes and C-shaped profiles 50/40/10.
- For the upper part, which closes with a revolving handle, you can choose between two types of insert: either Govaplast or bamboo boards (type H stable door), or safety glass backed with a railing (type P stable door).
- The bottom part, which closes with a manual locking system, is inserted with Govaplast or bamboo boards.
- The hatch is attached to the 50/100 type frame using 2 hinges.
- The whole can be opened easily using the manual locking system.
- The door has a total height of 2.20 m and is 1.20 m wide.
- Everything has been hot-dip galvanised.
- Coating is possible in any RAL colour of your choice.